Otolaryngologist. Otolaryngology or ENT (ear, nose and throat) is specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of ear, nose, throat, and head and neck disorders. The full name of the specialty is otolaryngology-head and neck surgery.
Below is a list of surgeries performed by an otolaryngologist.
- Cochlear Implant
- Larynx Removal (Laryngectomy)
- Nasal Polyps Removal
- Neck, Radical Disection
- Rhinoplasty & Septoplasty
- Salivary Gland Tumor Removal
- Stapes Removal
- Thyroglossal Duct & Cyst Removal
- Tongue, Cheek or Gum Biopsy
- Tonsil & Ademoid Removal